|The Ministry of Magic Identification Booklet (Inside Pages)|
Back again, this time with more printables from the movie! I present to you ... the Ministry of Magic Identification Booklet!
|A JPEG-compressed picture of the identification card.|
Due to size limitations, I have reduced the quality so that
I can display it on this blog :)
I have two versions right now and a third one coming out soon-ish (Probably mid-October unless someone specifically requests that it come out sooner). The first version is the Ministry of Magic Identification card the same size as the prop with all of Mafalda Hopkirk's information on it.
The second version is made a bit smaller so that it is more earth-friendly and fits on two pieces of paper. (The regular-sized version is four pages)
The third version is the most exciting :D It will take me a little while to whip up, since I have to do a lot of photoshopping. However, it will come out soon! The third version is a DIY Ministry of Magic Identification Booklet. That means you will be able to customize it with your name and photo, and also your own fingerprints and signature. Hopefully I'll even be able to come up with a "master Photoshop file" that will allow you to superimpose the stamp of approval over your photo :) I'm very excited to give you Potterheads this!
As per usual, the links to the files can be found here, and they go to a MediaFire page.
Regular-Sized Ministry of Magic Identification Booklet (4-page PDF)
Small-Sized Ministry of Magic Identification Booklet (2-page PDF)
**Update! October 8/12**
I was feeling ambitious (AND someone requested it be done earlier ;) so I did finish the customizable booklet early! It took a lot of photoshopping but I hope that you like it :D So you can see what I mean, here's a compressed MoM ID card of Hermione Granger, which I customized using my lovely Photoshop file:
|Again, reduced-quality version.|
Here's my customized Hermione Granger MoM ID card/booklet!
I will put together a picture tutorial on how to put it together very soon. For now, I hope that these instructions will suffice:
- Cut out the four linked page sections as-is (that means DO NOT cut them all into separate pages. Each section has three linked pages except for the last page in the booklet. Leave them as three linked pages)
- Take the first linked page section and accordion-fold it so that the two purple rectangles are back to back (purple side out) and the page with the stamp is against the purple side of the middle rectangle. See the picture for reference. In this case, the white page is the title page with the giant 'M' on it, the light grey page is the middle page, and the dark grey page is the third page with the multiple 'M' stamps on it.
- Glue together the first and second page (the white and grey pages on the above picture) on the first linked page section.
- Take the next two linked page sections and place them back to back, printed side out. The purple rectangle on the third linked page section should be against the first rectangle of the second linked page section (that is the one with the signature at the bottom)
- **Note** You can fold before or after the glueing. For ease of describing it to you, I will tell you to glue it first, but either way works fine. With the second linked page section facing you, glue the last two rectangles to the linked page section on the other side. Do NOT glue the first rectangle (the purple part) to the other page.
- When the glue has dried, fold both outside rectangles into the center one like the picture.
- Glue the last page of the booklet to the purple page on the third linked page section (the second last page). The purple (printed) sides should be facing outwards.
- Finally, glue together the third page of the first linked page section and the first page of the second linked page section, ink side out (not glued).
- You may or may not want to staple it closed now at the very edges, or tape it, or whatever works for you ;)
>>Link to Table of Contents